CMO, Speaker and Podcaster listed with marketing peers including John Dering, David Fortino, Carla Johnson, Cindy Kim, Tamara McCreary, Tamsen Webster
Plano, Texas (April 5, 2019) – VanillaSoft, a leading sales engagement technology company, is pleased to announce that Darryl Praill, the company’s CMO, has been named as one of the “19 B2B Marketers to Follow in 2019” by the B2B Marketing Exchange conference, presented by Demand Gen Report.
Praill was a speaker at the 2019 B2B Marketing Exchange in Scottsdale on February 25. He co-hosts the “Real Sales Banter” podcast with Mark Hunter and Gerhard Gschwandtner, presented by Selling Power magazine, and also hosts VanillaSoft’s “INSIDE Inside Sales” podcast. Praill also regularly shares opinionated and informed posts on LinkedIn and Twitter.
“Thank you to the team at B2B Marketing Exchange and Demand Gen Report. I’m looking at this recognition as a testament to VanillaSoft’s experience and leadership in the sales engagement space. Of course, I am humbled to be included on a list of marketers who I learn from and look up to,” said Praill. “I’m lucky to lead an incredibly talented marketing team at VanillaSoft, who are tireless in their efforts to deliver marketing smarts and sales engagement services to our industry and followers. The entire VanillaSoft team deserves these plaudits.”
Marisa Jentz, Author at B2B Marketing Exchange shared, “The B2B Marketing Exchange team is constantly in awe of the talented practitioners that continue to push the boundaries of our industry. We’re lucky enough to be able to meet these marketers annually at #B2BMX, but it’s important to stay connected throughout the year and to be inspired and challenged by our peers.”
The complete list of 19 B2B Marketers to follow in 2019 is available at B2B Marketing Exchange and includes many of Darryl’s favorite marketers:
- Brad Beutler, Director of Marketing, Sigstr
- John Dering, Sr. Director, ABM Technology & Strategy, Demandbase
- Nancy Duarte, Principal, Duarte, Inc.
- David Fortino, SVP Audience and Product, NetLine
- Sarah Goodall, Founder, Tribal Impact
- Danielle Guzman, Global Head of Social Media & Distributed Content, Mercer
- Carla Johnson, Global Keynote Speaker & Best-Selling Author
- Cassandra Jowett, Director of Integrated Marketing, PathFactory
- Doug Kessler, Creative Director and Co-Founder, Velocity Partners
- Cindy Kim, Strategic Marketing Leader, Deloitte
- Larry Kim, CEO, MobileMonkey
- Evan Kirstel, Digital Evangelist and Co-Founder, eViRa Health
- Tamara McCleary, CEO, Thulium.co
- Laura Mead, CMO, TimeTrade
- Marissa Pick, Founder, Marissa Pick Consulting, LLC
- Samantha Stone, Founder and CMO, The Marketing Advisory Network
- Tamsen Webster, Speaker, Founder & Chief Message Strategist, Find The Red Thread
- Tim Williams, CEO, Onalytica
VanillaSoft, the industry’s most successful sales engagement platform, helps sales development teams engage over 15,000,000 contacts every month. Used standalone, or in combination with existing traditional CRM systems, VanillaSoft empowers sales reps to respond to new leads faster, interact with leads more consistently, across more channels, and generate more qualified sales opportunities. Globally, thousands of users employ VanillaSoft’s queue-based sales engine and intellective routing to implement sales cadence automation resulting in substantial gains in speed-to-lead, persistency, productivity, and revenue-per-rep. VanillaSoft is a privately held company headquartered in Plano, Texas, USA. To learn more, visit www.vanillasoft.com.
About Demand Gen Report
Demand Gen Report (DGR), a division of G3 Communications, is a targeted online publication that spotlights the strategies and solutions that help B2B companies better align sales, marketing and disparate teams to support growth and drive revenue. DGR content and news coverage focuses on the sales and marketing tools and technologies that enable companies to better measure and manage multichannel demand generation efforts. Demand Gen Report is the only information source directly focused on this rapidly emerging business discipline.