Continues to set the mark for sales engagement with workflow efficiencies
Plano, TX (December 18, 2018) – VanillaSoft, a leading sales engagement technology company, today is describing a range of workflow enhancements made possible by the inclusion of advanced geographical information systems (GIS) capabilities. The company is constantly developing or integrating new features and functions that improve the efficiency of the selling process. In this case, the enhancements include proximity routing, geolocation filters, and automated time zone features.
Sales professionals are continuously seeking a competitive advantage. VanillaSoft delivers by providing strong workflow capabilities. The GIS capabilities available within the VanillaSoft platform make it easy to identify contacts within a specified area, plan the most efficient call sequence for reaching out to contacts along a route and making this information available when and where it is needed.
“Our users look to us to optimize their sales engagement process,” said Kevin Baker, Director of Product Management at VanillaSoft. “This means we need to really understand the sales workflow, identify potential efficiencies and serve them up to our customers on a silver platter. There are few places where efficiency is as important as where the rubber meets the road, so to speak, and that’s where these GIS enhancements really come into play.”
With many sales reps clocking far in excess of 25,000 miles per year, the ability to group accounts by area and conduct efficient outreach is critical.
“My team lives and dies by efficiency,” said Carrie Griffin-Hall, Vice President at The SALT Group. “If they can trim time they make more money and that’s a good thing. Whether it’s with GIS or in other areas, I appreciate the benefits VanillaSoft delivers to me, my team and ultimately our customers.”
Among the GIS-driven workflow capabilities VanillaSoft provides are:
- Geolocation Filters: VanillaSoft can use geodata (lat/long) to map and visualize customer location, giving the admin the ability to group nearby leads (ie, city, neighborhood, street, etc), that can then be assigned to a specific salesperson or team
- Directional Routing takes geolocation filters to the next level by allowing a path to be charted on the map that dictates the order leads will be worked.
- A geolocation filter can also be combined with an Intellective Routing filter, further refining the contacts that are assigned to specific reps or teams.
- Proximity Routing: Contacts can be routed within a radius that is set either around a zip code or an exact geolocation (lat/long) point.
- Nearby appointments: Using the prospect’s lat/long or zip code when booking an appointment, VanillaSoft can highlight other nearby appointments in the calendar that are within a predetermined number of miles, allowing appointments to be booked more efficiently based on proximity.
- Time Zone Features: Automated time zone calculations are done based on area code or zip code. In addition, manual updates are possible – this is increasingly important as mobile numbers are often no longer associated with a fixed location.
“Our constant commitment is to improve sales engagement for our customers,” said Baker at VanillaSoft. “These enhancements are one small step for our company, but hopefully a giant leap forward for our customers.”
VanillaSoft, the industry’s most successful sales engagement platform, helps sales development teams engage over 15,000,000 contacts every month. Used standalone, or in combination with existing traditional CRM systems, VanillaSoft empowers sales reps to respond to new leads faster, interact with leads more consistently, across more channels, and generate more qualified sales opportunities. Globally, thousands of users employ VanillaSoft’s queue-based sales engine and intellective routing to implement sales cadence automation resulting in substantial gains in speed-to-lead, persistency, productivity, and revenue-per-rep. VanillaSoft is a privately held company headquartered in Plano, Texas, USA. To learn more, visit www.vanillasoft.com.