Companies like SalesRoads, and countless others, benefit from personalization capabilities of leading sales engagement platform
Plano, TX (January 24, 2019) – VanillaSoft, a leading sales engagement technology company, is today highlighting a number of key customization tools within their platform that allow sales professionals to work more efficiently and effectively. These include personalized dashboards, customized email template capabilities, and a more flexible contacts page.
Gone are the days of one-size-fits-all selling platforms – personalization and customization have become increasingly important to salespeople. Sophisticated sellers want to create an environment and experience that reflects and supports their personal preferences and can track a range of sales metrics. VanillaSoft recognizes this and has been developing and introducing new features to give these customers yet another competitive advantage.
“The customization features we have rolled out are all designed to let sales leaders and professionals optimize the sales engagement process,” said Kevin Baker, director of product management at VanillaSoft. “By giving our customers greater control, we are allowing them to improve their experience and, most importantly, their overall efficiency.”
“We have a diverse and growing sales team and you’d better believe that every person on that team has a slightly different opinion on how they work best,” said David Kreiger, president at SalesRoads. “VanillaSoft understands the reality of sales development and has given us the tools to fine-tune the way we work.”
Customization features within the VanillaSoft sales engagement platform include:
- Custom Dashboards – allow users to track the metrics that are most important to their business in real-time. They can be used to track results by teams, groups or individuals. Multiple dashboards can be used for friendly competition between teams, or to create leaderboards that track specific metrics.
- Email Templates – enable admins to create customized email templates that can be used for different scenarios, saving reps from having to draft similar emails again and again. In addition, admins can create customized appointment emails that can go to an agent or contact based on the appointment result code that was triggered.
- Call Scripts – scripts can be created for each campaign, and multiple scripts can be created within each campaign for every possible sales scenario. In addition, VanillaSoft’s Dynamic Scripting allows admins to create scripts that adapt to a sales rep’s conversation, ensuring reps are prepared for any potential response or objection.
- Sales Cadence – create custom cadences and workflows to ensure leads are worked consistently and strategically. This helps teams and individual sales reps engage more effectively over time.
- Voicemail Drop – sales reps can pre-record up to nine personalized voicemail messages. If a call goes unanswered, the rep can “drop” the appropriate message into a prospect’s voicemail, allowing the rep to quickly move to their next contact as quickly as possible.
- Page Layout – the entire VanillaSoft interface can be customized to meet the needs of an entire organization, an individual team or even a specific campaign. This makes it possible to make the most pertinent information available to the sales agent on one screen. Individual panels can show customized call scripts, fields with specific contact details, the prospect’s website, email history, a credit card payment tab, appointment calendar, etc.
“It’s important that I give my team the very best tools and experience so they can do great work,” added Kreiger, “When it comes to customization, I know SalesRoads can rely on VanillaSoft.”
VanillaSoft, the industry’s most successful sales engagement platform, helps sales development teams engage over 15,000,000 contacts every month. Used standalone, or in combination with existing traditional CRM systems, VanillaSoft empowers sales reps to respond to new leads faster, interact with leads more consistently, across more channels, and generate more qualified sales opportunities. Globally, thousands of users employ VanillaSoft’s queue-based sales engine and intellective routing to implement sales cadence automation resulting in substantial gains in speed-to-lead, persistency, productivity, and revenue-per-rep. VanillaSoft is a privately held company headquartered in Plano, Texas, USA. To learn more, visit www.vanillasoft.com.