With quota’s to hit and increasing stiff competition, increasing productivity is always on a sales manager’s mind. How do they help their salespeople do more in less time? In this podcast, Barb Giamanco, host of Razor’s Edge, and Scott Amerson, VP of Sales at VanillaSoft, discuss:
- How the complexity of inside sales has evolved.
- How to measure productivity – call volume vs follow-up persistency.
- Why automating call cadence should be the cornerstone of any sales technology.
- Ensuring your best leads are being called on by your best sales reps.
- Speed to Lead. How fast are you contacting your web leads?