On Thursday, March 28, 2013, at 5:00 pm PST, I’ll be joining Jim Obermayer on Sales Lead Management Association Radio. The focus for the show is the growing trend of companies moving to inside sales teams and away from outside sales.
Some of the topics we’ll cover include,
- differences in productivity between inside and outside sales teams,
- sales activities and how to measure ROI when going from outside to inside sales reps,
- how to manage, motivate and control these new sales superstars,
- using VOIP for the mobile workforce,
- and the inside sales software that is more than simple CRM to help inside sales people manage their day-to-day tasks.
If you’re unable to join us on Thursday, we will be posting the link to the recording as soon as it’s published.